As we all know working in foreign countries like DUBAI or USA or CHINA , everywhere needed Labour Permission that is popularly known as work permit , so many of labour wants to be stay as working permanent in country .working in abroad always give lot of money for labour , So here we are going to discuss about how to get work permit in Dubai ?
many of people sent us mail regarding how to land a job in Dubai , so this might be a complete answer step-by-step ,these means will happen preceding the representative entering the UAE, while others can be taken after landing. Once concluded, a work allow is must be needed to substantial for a long time.
These are Different Types of residency Visa:
- Student – Valid for One year
- Family- Valid for upto 2 years
- Employees- valid for upto 2 years
- Investors- valid upto 3 years
Step by Step process to get visa approval in Dubai
Here we are going to explain all the steps to get visa permit for work as well as residence in UAE , all process are listed follow these to get working permit approval.
Visa Quota approval
this is visa quota approval process where applicant need to apply first entry request in MOL (Ministry of labour) . they will grand the permission first for entry in country then there again needed to apply for permit on the behalf of employment.
Job Offer contract
as many times we see the requirement notification of labour in UAE on internet , so those companies will invite you to come for interview or job they will provide you visa as per contract basis . This is also reviewed or allowed by MOL (ministry of labour) and will be written in English and Arabic both language .
Employment Entry Visa
This is very famous kind of visa , popularly known as Pink visa. this is valid only for 2 months . Employment visa also issued by ministry to legally enter in UAE .
- after the first step getting entry in UAE , they will give you 60 days to complete all the formalities and then you can able to apply for work permit .
- UAE requires all the foreigners to go through a medical screening before getting work permit.
- Emirates ID application is another process having biometric .
- Next step will be Medical screening result .
- Medical Health insurance card application.
- Next step is residence visa stamping in passport .
These are some steps we shared to getting a work permit or visa in Dubai (UAE) , if you have ever worked in Dubai or applied for Visa ? Do comment below .